Novahill Partners is experienced in helping small to mid-sized companies raise capital. Our placement services cover all aspects of fundraising from development of the funding proposition to final closing. Our approach is tailored for each client according to their requirements including Private Debt, Equity and Equity-Related Funding.
Novahill Partners will act as agent in raising private capital for our clients. The types of private equity transactions we look for include venture capital for emerging growth companies, growth capital for more established companies, and leveraged acquisitions and recapitalizations for growth-oriented companies.
In arranging a private capital transaction, we will assist our clients through:
• Financial modeling and determination of the amount and type of capital to be raised
• Company due diligence
• Providing views on pricing, structuring and other terms
• Preparing the offering memorandum and road show materials
• Selection of suitable investors/lenders utilizing our network of private capital sources
• Coordinate / help manage the investor presentations
• Assisting in negotiating final terms of the financing
• Assisting in documentation and closing
Novahill Partners has cultivated an extensive network of personal contacts within the private equity & venture capital communities so there is an active dialogue regarding the institutional investors’ investment interests and parameters.